Adobe® Photoshop®: Level 2
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
· use image-editing tools in Photoshop to manipulate and enhance the appearance of an image.
· create and edit vector paths.
· work with shape layers and masks.
· automate tasks in Adobe Photoshop.
· use the tools available in Adobe Photoshop to edit and export video files.
· work with other Adobe applications.
Lesson 1: Enhancing Images
Topic 1A: Create Gradients
Topic 1B: Retouch Images
Topic 1C: Adjust Tonal Range Using Adjustment Layers
Lesson 2: Working with Vector Paths
Topic 2A: Create Vector Paths
Topic 2B: Edit Paths
Lesson 3: Working with Shape Layers and Masks
Topic 3A: Work with Shape Layers
Topic 3B: Work with Masks
Topic 3C: Apply Special Effects to a Layer
Lesson 4: Automating Tasks
Topic 4A: Work with Actions
Topic 4B: Automate Tasks Using Adobe Bridge
Lesson 5: Working with Video Files
Topic 5A: Edit Video Files
Topic 5B: Export Video Files
Lesson 6: Integrating with Other Adobe Applications
Topic 6A: Integrate with Adobe® Illustrator®
Topic 6B: Edit a Photoshop File in Adobe® Acrobat®
Compu-Tutor Home | Back to Training Schedule